Engineer or Senior Engineer - Highways
Designing or modelling the next steps for your career and looking for a role that offers you more than just utilisation of your technical skills and knowledge? Looking for an opportunity to work independently and run projects with direct client liaison?
Robert West are currently undertaking projects for a number of national house builders along with infrastructure improvements for enabling developments. Our involvement in projects range through conceptual, pre-planning, detailed design and construction stages.
Are you ambitious for your personal development and the future success of the organisation you work for? You can make a direct difference at Robert West. We are open to applicants, whether you are currently at Engineer or Senior Engineer level with the skills, knowledge and proven experience of most of the following:
- detailed design of infrastructure works, including highways, drainage and earthwork elements
- achieving adoption of the works in accordance with S278 and S38
- specification for Highway Works and Design Manual for Roads and Bridges
- 3D ground modelling using industry standard software
- thorough knowledge and use of AutoCAD, PDS and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- liaison with clients and suppliers
- good communicator and an ability to solve complex problems with a high degree of technical independence.
Your experience will have been based on a degree in Civil Engineering, although candidates with a HNC or HND in Civil Engineering and/or extensive experience will also be considered. Your should be an Incorporated Engineer or very near approaching this.
Robert West is expanding the infrastructure team in London and you will have the opportunity to grow both personally and as a team.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV along with a covering email to email@example.com.
Robert West are an Equal Opportunities employer.
No agencies please.